Wednesday, February 15, 2012

"I blew up cars because I was pissed"



I watch "Mob Wives" from time to time, mostly because it's so ridiculous, but all I end up with is a big headache. All the girls do the entire episode is scream and yell. Every episode is the same. All the girls complain about how much they hate each other. Every episode consists of the girls talking about how tough they are and how much they want to beat up someone else. I'm actually exhausted after watching the show and I don't even know them.

These girls clearly do not like each other and never have. They are always talking about how they have known each other for years and how they are such good friends. They obviously were put on this show because of who they are and their relationship to the mob, but it is very doubtful that they were ever good friends. This is very typical of most reality television. Most shows play it off like the cast has been friends forever, where in most cases the show is the first time they ever met.

There is one good thing about this show thought and that is Big Ang. This video says it all.




1 comment:

  1. Some of these ladies are really scary! I wonder how much is their true personality and how much is just an act for the cameras.

    ReplyDelete