Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Want to Punch Kim Kardashian in the Face


So I made myself watch a couple of episodes of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” to see why there is such a huge fascination with the Kardashian Klan. None of them actually do anything or are known for a specific talent, they are simply famous for being famous. It is beyond me why people watch the
Kardashian show’s, you can blatantly tell that some scenes are scripted and that certain conversations are forced or planned to increase viewer’s interest.

Watching the lives of Kim Kardashian and her then husband, Kris Humphries, was painful. I don’t know who I hate more. Kim’s ego has reached an all time high and she is completely obsessed with herself and Kris is an immature, misogynist ass.

I am focusing mostly on the last episode of the season where Kim begins to contemplate ending her two-month marriage. She keeps talking about how she and Kris have “changed” and she didn’t expect their marriage to be like this. Well, um what do you expect when you marry to a person you hardly know. She says, and I quote, “We don’t have the same friends, we don’t have the same interests, we have nothing to talk about.” I’m pretty sure you usually find out these things on the first date. I am also confused to how you have already run out of things to talk about seeing as you haven’t even known each other for a year yet. I don’t think this marriage was ever real. Kim craves the spotlight and she will do anything to remain on top (e.g. get divorced…twice, have a sex tape, and fake a marriage, shall I go on?)

Check out this hilarious awkward moment:




2 comments:

  1. I hate them so much and they are so ludicrously dumb. It's so troublesome to think that they're are huge issues in the world but people still continue to watch this show religiously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree. The fact that people rather turn on the Kardashians instead of watching the news is definitely difficult to swallow. It's unfortunate to think that most Americans can name all of the Kardashians and are unable to name at least three governors.

    ReplyDelete