Wednesday, March 7, 2012

“ Honestly, I drank so much that my frickin' UTI was drunk"



Jersey Shore is what is wrong with reality television. I have seen quality shows get cancelled, but yet this trash continues to remain on the air. The people that watch these types of shows are so far removed from this type of lifestyle that they only naturally develop a curiosity for it content. The more and more ridiculous the cast of the Jersey Shore act, the more viewers they will get. The cast is famous for being
drunk, trashy, idiots.... and lets not forget, outstanding role models.

What really mystifies me is that the men on the show continue to get girls to sleep with them. These men have obviously demonstrated on the show that they are misogynists, have no respect for women, and that it's obviously about quantity, not quality. Yet girls continue to have sex with them, even though they are blatantly being used.

When I was abroad my friends and I just so happened to be at the same club as them. First of all, "The Situation" is foul, he looks like a sweaty, balding 40 year old. So he decides to try to talk to my friend. You would think that a normal conversation between two people would start with a, "Hi, my name is ______" or "Hi, how are you?" Nope. It went something like this:

Situation:  "How old are you?"
Friend:  "21"
Situation: "Nice, that's how old you have to be for me to talk to you."
                "Want to come back with me?"

It's nice to see that chivalry isn't dead yet.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome at its finest

No comments:

Post a Comment