Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Who knew a Guido could talk to dead people


I don't necessarily believe in this psychic nonsense, but I can't help but to believe its true when the medium knows such intimate details about your life. When you focus a reality show around a concept that typically is surrounded by skepticism, the "realness" of the show is called into question. After watching one episode I was amazed that Theresa knew such intimate details about her clients lives. She made it very clear that when she makes an appointment with a client she only takes their first name and their telephone number. My concern with the show is if she really is uncovering secret details about peoples lives by speaking to the dead OR is it being staged?

The weird thing about this show is that if Theresa feels a spirit around she will go up to anyone, anywhere and give them a reading. This includes grocery stores, coffee shops, the gym, auto repair shops, etc. I personally think its insensitive to go up to a stranger who hasn't asked for your services and start talking to them about their dead loved ones. You never know how these people could react towards you. Some people don't want to know what their dead loved ones have to say and the information isn't always comforting.

The show isn't exactly uplifting, considering the topic of conversation is usually dead people, but I would watch it again.

Do you think it's real?


2 comments:

  1. There's I urgently need to talk to you pls how do I find you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is samanda and my cell number is +264 818184960 Namimbian pls

    ReplyDelete